Hey I recognize that tee! And that girl! Super cutie Victoria Justice seen strolling in NYC wearing our Boys N Boards Tee with a super cute jean skirt + backpack combo. Love this look and adore Vic! Only a few of these tees left! Hope on over to the site! Thank you to Star Style for the feature!
So excited to be chosen as one of Kelli Ryder's (Editor of Rue Magazine- one of my absolute faves!!) Bridal Essentials for her honeymoon coming up! Find our Catalina Swing Dress in Navy and White Stripe featured here on RueMag.com !! And shop the almost sold out* favorite Catalina Swing here!
Totally feelin' this 90's resurgence! Here are a few of the items I am totally lusting after:
1. Oversized Flannel Shirt: A must! Nothing epitomises the 90's more then a flannel, hello Kurt Cobain! One of my favorite companies, Rails has you covered! Shop here.
2. Crop Tops: I better start on those sit-ups! As if I needed to add abs to my list of accessories! Some perfectly cute crops from my pal, Wonderland Honolulu here.
3. Your Set: Nothing comes between my and my Calvin's! Dying for a this super cute set. We also
(cough Mint cough*) make a super cute sleep set as well! Shop CKs here and our's here!
4. The High-Waisted Denim Cut-Offs: There's several good things about going high-waisted. One: it makes you look taller. Two: it covers your abs if your not ready for that crop top! Good pair of high-waisted cut-offs here.
5. Birks: I have been fighting it but it's about time to give in on this one! I like the matte black. What do you think?
6. Mini Backpack: Does the name Cher Horowitz mean anything to you?! Remember Dionne's fluffy one? This Mansur Gavriel has been on my lust list for literally ever.
7. Circle Shades: Yes yes and yes. Seeing these everywhere. A little bit John Lennon mixed in with totally 90's. And the price tag ain't too bad! Find em here.
8. Lips: Yes we have Kylie Jenner to thank for bringing this one back.The burgundy lipstick and must have liner are one trend I'm not sure if I can pull off- but hey! I do love the look… maybe its time to start experimenting. Since I am not the expert on this- find the top 5 favorites here.